Did you know that a buildup of 1/16th of an inch of dirt and dust on a coil can reduce operating efficiency by as much as 21%? Meanwhile it has been suggested that inadequate ventilation could be the cause of Sick Building Syndrome; a condition where tenants or employees report feeling unwell for no apparent reason. Luckily, Modern Power Vac provides air duct cleaning and indoor air quality testing in Edmonton to help combat this. To get started, just take the following test to see if your property could benefit from our services.
1. Do you (or does anyone in your business/school) suffer from . . .
2. Does your office/facility seem to have problems with . . .
3. Has your office/facility had any improvement work done, including...
4. Does/did your office/facility have mice or rodent problems?
5. Is your office/facility close to a busy road/freeway/farmers field/industrial park?
6. Do you (or did the previous owners of your office/facility) smoke?
7. Do you (or did the previous owners of your office/facility) have pets?
8. Would you like to improve the air quality in your office/facility?