Our Code of Ethics
Modern Power Vac has agreed to conduct its air duct cleaning business in accordance with the following mandatory Code of Ethics:
- We will serve our customers with integrity and competence.
- We will perform our work using Source Removal methods.
- We will be honest and forthright in our advertising.
- We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems, using this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required, if any.
- We will provide only necessary and desired services to our clients and will not use furnace/air duct cleaning as a means of selling unnecessary or unwanted products or services.
- We will provide services only after completing the necessary bonding and licensing procedures.
- We will utilize the services and products of those who possess specialized skills, tools or trades not possessed by us, when circumstances call for work to be done which we are unable to perform.
- We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code and any other codes of information that directly affect our work.
- We will require that all employees of our firm practice furnace/air duct cleaning in accordance with NADCA guidelines and this Code of Ethics.
- We will perform our services in accordance with the current published standards of the association.